Establish the Caribbean island of Grenada as a leading destination for UK and Ireland travellers with a focus on key themes of diving, luxury and celebration. Appointed January 2010 - and still going strong!
- In 2012, generated over £7million worth of coverage across TV, radio, print and online target outlets – almost double the coverage of 2011, demonstrating the importance of a long-term approach to media relations.
- Secured consumer coverage including Financial Times, Country Life, Daily Mail, The Independent, The Sunday Times, The Sunday Telegraph, The Independent on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Mail on Sunday, Waitrose Kitchen, Delicious Magazine, Dive, Diver, You & Your Wedding, Marie Claire, BA Highlife, , and Press Association News.
- Key blogger collaboration and support including award-winning Jayne Gorman’s 40before30.com and Niamh Shields’ eatlikeagirl.com
- Radio campaign to celebrate Suzanne Gaywood-Grenada exhbit at RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- Secured trade coverage including Travel Weekly, Selling Long Haul and TTG Luxury.
- Seven TV crew visits – BBC Fast:track , The Food Network, Channel 4, BBC Gimme A Break, Foodtripper TV for Travel Channel, travelguru.tv and MediaArk solutions.
- Promotions across dive, food and bridal titles including reader events and online promotions.